Our team of highly dedicated and experienced veterinary surgeons and vet nurses are devoted to your pet’s well-being. Your pets are always our priority. We all have our own pets and work hard to provide the same service to you that we would want for our own much-loved animals.
At our surgery we provide continuity of care, working with you to provide effective and high quality treatment. From routine vaccinations through to surgical consultations, we build client relationships that support you. And whatever medications you need, our on-site dispensary will be able to provide them.
You and your pet benefit from our comprehensive services:
- Access to emergency and out of hours care
- Consultations for the most benign to the most complex concerns
- Continuity of care
- CT facilities
- End-of-life care and support
- Home visits
- Investigations including laboratory and imaging procedures
- Referral services
- Pet passports/Animal health certificate
And finally, to make your trip to the vet as easy as possible, we have free, on-site parking for clients.
Register your pet with us now by calling 01227 765522.